5. Plug the air control piping into the 8mm PU push-in connectors on the tracking sensor body.
6. Insert the set peg supplied, into the hole on the tracking sensor body.
7. Move the tracking sensor towards the belt until the sensor rod is touching the belt and the set peg at the same time.
8. Fasten the mounting plate to secure the tracking sensor in place. The sensor rod will now be in the neutral position [±18° from vertical]
9. Remove the set peg
10. Restore the air supply
11. Your set-up is now complete