SALES EXECUTIVE / Manager
We’re Looking For An Experienced Go-Getter In The Mining Industry.
LEADER IN THE FILTRATION INDUSTRY.
Afri-Tech is a leading screen and filter cloth supplier within the liquids/solids filtration industry. The company has undergone a natural migration towards ancillary spares, including the development of the innovative Power Nozzle.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Senior Sales Executive / Sales Manager
We are looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented senior sales executive to drive sales and guide our sales team. The senior sales executive’s responsibilities include analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management. You should also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
To be successful as a senior sales executive, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. Ultimately, an outstanding senior sales executive should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
Senior Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Proven sales history
- Extensive network of contacts
- Minimum 10-15 years’ work experience
- Willing to travel
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team player
- A technically minded person with experience in the mining industry
- Self-driven individual
- Excellent in Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Will be responsible for:
- Increase and development of sales of the award-winning Power Nozzle
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Increase of overall sales
- Develop export markets
What We offer:
- A market related salary, depending on experience and capabilities
- Excellent benefits (provident fund, medical)
- Great working environment